Recipe: Yummy Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan
Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan. Tips for making white bean soup. What makes this such a great easy soup recipe is its flexibility. Aside from onions, carrots and celery, it's very popular to add fresh tomatoes or canned diced tomatoes to this recipe.
This white bean root vegetable soup also benefits from a sprinkle of parsley for brightness in flavor and even a hint of crushed red pepper. This Vegetarian Tuscan White Bean Soup is rich and nourishing and so easy to make! It's loaded with fresh vegetables, canned beans (for convenience) and Italian seasoning. You can have Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of leek, chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion, peeled and chopped.
- You need of Root vegetables, roughly chopped – i used 2 big carrots and 3 parsnips; squash would also be nice.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of small bunch of fresh rosemary and thyme.
- It’s 750 ml of vegan stock.
- You need 1 (400 g) of can white beans eg cannellini, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 6-10 leaves of cavolo nero, shredded into small pieces.
You'll love how quick and easy this healthy bean soup recipe comes together! VEGETARIAN BEAN SOUP My Vegetarian Tuscan White Bean Soup is loaded with onion, carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, celery, white beans and spinach. Gordon Ramsay's World Kitchen: recipes from "The F Word". For more information please visit www.quadrille.co.uk.
Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan instructions
- Preheat a pan (with a lid for later) and add the oil. Then add the leek and onion. Sauté on medium heat for about 10 mins..
- Add the garlic and root veg. And a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté for another 3-5 mins..
- Add the herb bundle..
- Then add the stock. Bring to the boil. Put the lid on and simmer for 15-20 mins..
- Check the liquid levels and add more stock if you want. Add the beans. Put the lid back on and cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the cavolo nero. Put the lid back on and cook for another 4-5 mins..
- Serve – maybe with some cheese if you have some. Enjoy 😋.
White Bean and Root Veggie Soup-rich and creamy end of winter soup that uses only veggies to provide a cream-like texture.. Vegetarian Main Meals, Winter Foods, Winter Holidays Tagged With: beans, cannellini beans, celeriac, Leeks, oil free, parsnips, root vegetables, soups, spring. This White Bean and Root vegetable Soup is just. Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan Perfect for a winter's evening 😋. Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a soup pot over medium heat.