Steamed Vegan Beetroot, Tomato Carrot Almond Soup. Creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired dairy free bisque. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque. This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk.
And the marriage of these beautiful ingredients gives one of the most exotic flavors. This bright red soup reminds me of the red and orange maple leaves which were on the tree a month back and now they are on the ground mostly. Let's learn how to make healthy Soup of Beetroot, Carrot, and Tomato for weight loss. You can have Steamed Vegan Beetroot, Tomato Carrot Almond Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed Vegan Beetroot, Tomato Carrot Almond Soup
- You need 2 of Carrots finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of Beetroot finely chopped.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thick coconut milk.
- Prepare 10 of blanched Almond.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Roasted Almond flakes for garnishing.
- You need 2 tsp of Coconut milk for garnishing.
Once the vegetables become warm, blend with a hand blender or in a blender. Fire-roasted tomatoes mellow out the sweetness of the carrots, while ginger adds an unexpected zing in this low-fat vegan carrot and tomato soup. Oh, I like them fine as a small component of some soup or stew. It also goes by the name Tomato and Carrot Soup / Nourishing Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup, etc.
Steamed Vegan Beetroot, Tomato Carrot Almond Soup instructions
- Add chopped carrots, beetroot and tomatoes in a container and steam it for 10-15 mins..
- Remove skin from the blanched Almond and grind in mixer grinder with coconut milk into smooth puree..
- Add steamed Beetroot, carrots and tomatoes with Almonds and coconut milk puree and again grind into smooth puree in mixer grinder add water if needed. Addd salt,cumin powder, black pepper powder and steam in steamer for 5-mins..
- Remove from the steamer and serve hot steamed Vegan 0-oil Beetroot carrot tomato Almond soup in a bowl garnish with roasted Almond and coconut milk..
I mean nothing beats a rich bisque but when it comes to power-packed and The coconut creams not only makes this Healing Tomato Carrot Turmeric Soup extremely light but also low in calorie. This recipe was born out of sheer desperation. I have used both almond milk and cashew milk to make this creamy vegan tomato soup and it was delicious with both – I honestly couldn't tell the difference since the shining star ingredient is definitely that tomato paste. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months. If I do freeze it, I omit the yogurt and stir it in after the soup's reheated. —Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.