Easiest Way to Make Yummy Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes)
Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes). A super creamy parsnip soup that is vegan and gluten-free. Made with sweet potatoes, white wine and coconut milk. On a large pan toss the washed, peeled, and chopped parsnips, whole garlic, and onion in olive oil, rosemary, sea salt, and pepper.
It is possible to have a creamy vegan spinach soup without adding any dairy-free milk or cream. The not-so-secret ingredient is the potato. That's right whole foods all the way! You can cook Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes)
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- It’s 3 of parsnips.
- It’s 2 of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 of small cauliflower.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- You need 1 of stock cube.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s 2.5 litres of water.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
It technically makes this recipe more of a vegan spinach and potato soup though. This Creamy Vegan Broccoli Soup is perfect for chilly weather. It's nearly the end of January, it's cold, Christmas is over, and winter is starting to feel old, real old. If you're a New Years' resolution kinda person, specifically one of the many people with resolutions such as "Lose weight" or "Eat healthier", you might be feeling tired of typical healthy January meals.
Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) instructions
- Cube the vegetables and mix with vegetable oil, cumin and coriander..
- Roast for 45 minutes.
- Sauté the onions and garlic. Add the roast vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Use a little of the water to deglaze the bottom of the pan. Then add 2 litres and stock cube and blend with a hand blender. Use the remaining 0.5 litres to create the consistency you enjoy.
- Leave on the hob on a low heat for 30 minutes. Leave to cool. Reheat to serve. Yum!.
You're just going to fry up some onion and garlic in a little coconut oil and some dried herbs, then add some chopped carrots and peeled and. This creamy vegan potato soup is really easy to make, and tastes like it contains gobs of cream and butter. This potato soup always a hit, and it is so quick and easy. This soup also freezes really well. Great recipe for Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes).