Recipe: Tasty Veggie Alphabet Soup
Veggie Alphabet Soup. This alphabet vegetable soup recipe is easy, homemade, and satisfying. This is an absolutely delicious soup recipe, especially considering that most of your bowl is veggies. How to Make Veggie Beef Alphabet Soup.
Alphabet Soup by Bessiemoolah, learn to make this recipe easily in your kitchen machine and discover other Thermomix recipes in Soups. Veggie Alphabet Soup Recipe is not tested. Alphabet Soup gives language learners easily digestible chunks for practice. You can cook Veggie Alphabet Soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Alphabet Soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, peeled and thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of rib celery, sliced thin.
- You need 8 cup of low sodium chicken broth (or use veggie stock for a vegetarian version).
- You need 1 large of tomato, seeds removed and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs thyme.
- Prepare 1 of salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 small of yellow summer squash, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 6 oz of small alphabet pasta (I love noodles so I use more).
- You need 1 of sprinkling of Parmesan cheese (optional, but really awesome especially if using vegetable stock).
It does this by keeping track of how well you remember each vocabulary item, including details like grammatical forms and. I find soup in general to be a great way to get kids to eat and alphabet soup is especially fun for them because they can actually learn and participate in their meal. The Alphabet Vegetable Soup recipe out of our category Vegetable Soup! Alphabet Vegetable Soup – Culinary childhood memories for your spoon.
Veggie Alphabet Soup step by step
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat olive oil..
- When hot, add carrots, onion and celery and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in broth, tomato and thyme and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer, covered, until vegetables are just tender, about 10 minutes..
- Add squash, green beans and pasta and cook, uncovered, until pasta and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes..
- Remove thyme sprigs..
- Add parsley..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Serve with cheese, if desired..
- *This recipe makes about 4 to 6 servings depending on how big of an appetite you and your family have.*.
How do you make alphabet soup? This soup starts with ground beef, which is cooked with carrots, onion and celery. After the meat and veggies are cooked through, tomatoes, beef broth and. Unfortunately, Campbell's Alphabet Vegetable soup isn't as wholesome as a soup should be. Although they don't list their ingredients on their website (why not??), pick up a can at the grocery.