Recipe: Appetizing Garden Soup
Garden Soup. What's your soup of the day? Enjoy delicious soup recipes and much more! Whatever the occasion, we have a soup for you.
It's easy to make, and it is perfect for those who follow a vegetarian diet. Garden Soup is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. Note: Carrot can be substituted by any type of vegetable which is registered in the Ore Dictionary by the mod. You can cook Garden Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garden Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Corn.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 3 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of bok choi.
- You need 1/2 cup of snap peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of basil.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of cinnamon.
Garden Soup has no known uses in crafting. Find your local Olive Garden Italian Restaurant near you and join us for lunch or dinner today! Your Nearby Olive Garden. , View all hours. This Olive Garden minestrone soup is loaded with vegetables, beans and pasta in a tomato broth.
Garden Soup step by step
- Bring broth with tomatoes to a boil in pot..
- Saute garlic and onions add to the broth pot. Add oregano, pepper, cinnamon and minced basil into the broth pot. Put corn and chopped up carrots in pot let simmer on high for 40 minutes..
- Chop and add all remaining ingredients, except mushrooms. Simmer on medium for 15 minutes..
- Slice and add mushrooms simmer on medium for 5 minutes..
- serve hot.
It's a copycat of the restaurant version that tastes even better than the original recipe! This delicious garden vegetable soup recipe tastes like a garden in a bowl. The layers of delicious flavor are what really sets this soup apart from others. Onion and garlic provide a rich. Share: Rate this Recipe Use up an abundance of vegetables from your garden with this soup.