Recipe: Delicious Roasted Carrot and Beet Soup
Roasted Carrot and Beet Soup. Tip: For the freshest flavor of all, plant beets and carrots in your garden in the spring — or find them fresh at your local farmers market. When roasted, the dry heat of the oven caramelizes natural sugars in the carrots and pulls out their sweetness. We simply season the carrots with salt and drizzle generously with good extra virgin olive oil.
Place beets and carrots in a bowl. Arrange the vegetables on prepared pan. Add the roasted beets, carrots and vegetable stock to the saucepan. You can cook Roasted Carrot and Beet Soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Carrot and Beet Soup
- You need 6 large of Carrots.
- Prepare 4 of Beets-large.
- Prepare 1 cup of Celery.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of OIive oil.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Thyme-Fresh, minced.
- It’s 6 cup of Vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dill-Fresh.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt.
Stir in the vinegar and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer the beet stock mixture to a blender or blend in the pot using an immersion blender. Learn to make Creamy Carrot Beet Tomato Soup Recipe
Roasted Carrot and Beet Soup instructions
- Preheat the oven 425.
- Roast the beets, covered, in the oven until tender. 45 minutes..
- In a separate pan. Roast the carrots. 45 minutes..
- Remove carrots from the pan and cool them..
- Sweat the onions and celery in stockpot. 10 minutes..
- Add beets from the oven into the stockpot..
- Add broth and thyme. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer. 30 minutes..
- Puree the soup until smooth..
- Add dill and carrots..
- Add salt and pepper as desired..
Beetroot Carrot Tomato Soup Recipe with an easy video tutorial. This Creamy Carrot Beet Tomato Soup is tart, sweet, full of flavors and hearty. Amazingly this tastes awesome and this is healthy too. This tomato-based vegetarian soup is simple, healthy, and the leftovers are perfect for lunches and dinners all week long! Today's roasted carrot soup recipe comes from one of the most important people in my life.