Recipe: Tasty Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style
Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style. Great recipe for Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style. Its quick and delicious ,different vegetarian soup 🙂 By using our. to serve.drain clear hot soup in serving bowl,add tofu,mushroom,garnish with coriander and spring onion,or serve as it is,but i prefer to make it like silky cleared soup with little hot and spicy flavor.hope you enjoy . Tom Yum Thai soup is the most popular recipe of all the Thai soups.
Tom Yum Goong is one of the most well-known Thai recipes, and I have the BEST and most authentic Tom Yum recipe for you. Not to mention how easy it is to make. Goong means "shrimp" in Thai, as the soup is usually made with shrimp. You can cook Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style
- Prepare 100 grams of tofu,cubed.
- You need 1 of sliced of galangal.
- You need 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- It’s 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 4 of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 2 of mushroom,cubed.
- Prepare 2 of shallots,halves.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onion and coriander,chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 5 of chili ,crushed or halves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce,or 1 and a half teaspoon of salt instead for vegetarian.
Tom yum is a Southeast Asian soup popular in Laos and Thailand. There are many different regional variations, but tom yum gets its fragrant base note from a combination of traditional herbs (like lemongrass, galangal and makrut lime leaves) and chiles. The result is a delicious, slightly hot soup. In our version, we're using both tom yum paste and fresh herbs to infuse the broth.
Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style step by step
- Dice and chop all ingredients in list.
- Boil water with galangal,lemongrass,kaffir lime leaves,3 mins boil.
- Add mushroom,tofu,3 more mins cook.
- Seasoning,taste,heat off…to serve..drain clear hot soup in serving bowl,add tofu,mushroom,garnish with coriander and spring onion,or serve as it is,but i prefer to make it like silky cleared soup with little hot and spicy flavor..hope you enjoy this soup :).
Weeknight comfort with tons of flavor!. Made this with the baked crispy tofu recipe and it was absolutely phenomenal!! In a medium saucepan, bring the vegetable broth to a boil. Add the mushrooms, thin soy sauce, Thai chiles, lime. This vegan tom yum soup has all the authentic flavor you could dream of and all that spicy, sweet and sour tang you want in a tom yum soup.