Recipe: Perfect Crockpot Taco Soup
Crockpot Taco Soup.
You can cook Crockpot Taco Soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 large of white onion diced.
- You need 1 large of jalapeno minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ranch Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 15 oz of Black Beans.
- Prepare 4 oz of Diced Green Chilies.
- You need 15 oz of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 15 oz of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 29 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 28 oz of Petite Diced Tomatos.
- Prepare 29 oz of Water (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream (optional).
- You need 1 of cheese (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of Tabasco (optional).
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips (optional).
Crockpot Taco Soup step by step
- Heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet..
- Add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn. Add beans and corn to crockpot..
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot..
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid. Add meat mix to crockpot..
- If you don't like a thick soup add water to crockpot. I add about 29 once..
- Stir all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours..
- When you're ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy. My boys also like tortilla chips to dip..