Recipe: Yummy Cranberry Pumpkin Soup
Cranberry Pumpkin Soup. Top each serving of soup with a spoonful of cranberry sauce mixture. Repeat the blending process with the remaining pumpkin mixture. Return all of puréed mixture to the.
Learn how to prepare this easy Pumpkin Soup with Cranberries recipe like a pro. This soup is packed with a triple play of fiber in the pumpkin, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. Peel and chop the pumpkin or squash. You can have Cranberry Pumpkin Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pumpkin Soup
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of or 1 small pumpkin-cut up, carved, roasted, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 lb of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of vegetarian soup stock paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 Tbsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Approx 6 Cups water-enough to cover ingredients and fill stock pot or crockpot.
Heat the oil in large pot over medium heat and add vegetables, including pumpkin. Then add the apples and cranberries, stirring often. Season to taste and garnish with a few dried cranberries and fresh lime leaves. Roasted Pumpkin Soup – How To Make Pumpkin Soup – Healthy Food Recipes – Monsoon Recipe – Bhumika.
Cranberry Pumpkin Soup instructions
- Place all ingredients in pot (I always use a crockpot for soups)..
- Cook, covered on high heat for at least 2 hours then simmer on low heat until all cranberries burst (approx 3 more hours or overnight in a crockpot is also ok).
- Puree any solid chunks in food processor..
This extra delicious and supremely moist Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread is bursting with fall flavors! So easy to make to and a guaranteed hit with friends and family this holiday season. One Thanksgiving, I was eating pumpkin pie and decided to have some cranberry sauce with it. A classic, super easy pumpkin soup that's fast to make. Thick, creamy and dreamy, with Pumpkin – Peeled and chopped into large chunks (or purchase it pre-cut).