Recipe: Perfect Autumn Wild Rice Soup (vegan)
Autumn Wild Rice Soup (vegan). This Cozy Autumn Wild Rice Soup is the perfect fall comfort food! It's easy to make in the Instant Pot (pressure cooker), Crock-Pot (slow cooker), or on the stovetop. And this wild rice soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free as well.
I've been craving vegan wild rice soup ever since my cousin's wedding earlier this month. Let's just say that where my family lives in North Dakota, weddings have. Creamy vegan wild rice soup recipe with mixed wild mushrooms. You can have Autumn Wild Rice Soup (vegan) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Autumn Wild Rice Soup (vegan)
- You need 48 oz of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 8 oz of wild rice.
- Prepare 8 oz of baby bella mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots, small cubes.
- Prepare 2 of ribs celery, diced.
- You need 1 lb of sweet potatoes, small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion, diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 13.5 oz of can of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 1 bunch of kale (about 4 large handfuls) destemmed and torn up.
Easy, comforting, cozy and filling in a leek white wine broth! I may receive commissions for purchases made through those links at no additional cost to you. Creamy Vegan Wild Rice Mushroom Soup recipe that is comforting, warming. Make this creamy wild rice soup tonight, it's an instant classic.
Autumn Wild Rice Soup (vegan) step by step
- Melt butter in a 5qt dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent. Stir in garlic and cook for an additional 1-2 mins, stirring occasionally, until fragrant..
- Add vegetable stock, bay leaves, old bay seasoning and all veggies, except kale. Stir to combine then continue cooking until the soup begins to boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 45mins or until rice is soft, stirring ocasionally..
- Add coconut milk and kale, stirring gently to combine. Add salt & pepper to taste, then serve hot..
Creamy is kind of a difficult texture to create without using cream. This soup was consumed for both lunch and dinner and we just added wild rice back onto our grocery list. However, I've been known to eat more than one bowl at a time because it's so delicious! I recommend soaking the chickpeas for several hours or overnight, but if you don't have dried beans. Vegan Wild Rice Mushroom Soup made in a Pressure Cooker.