Recipe: Yummy Amazing Zucchini Soup
Amazing Zucchini Soup. Great recipe for Amazing Zucchini Soup. After having gone vegan, it's not so easy to simply substitute. You have to discover how certain ingredients act and react tastewise with each other.
Give your menu a healthy boost with deliciously healthy zucchini recipes! Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. In a large saucepan, melt the butter in the olive oil. You can have Amazing Zucchini Soup using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amazing Zucchini Soup
- Prepare 3 of zucchini (3 medium-sized ones weighed 1000g).
- It’s 1 of margarine for frying.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of thyme (a twig will do).
- It’s 300 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 12 of safran threads.
- Prepare of other dried herbs.
- It’s 1 dash of basil.
- You need 1 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 1 dash of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 dash of parsley.
Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. Creamy Puréed Zucchini Soup is both quick and easy to make, and delicious to serve. This amazing soup is light and filling, and equally good served hot or cold. It's the perfect dish for a light summer meal, or as a starter for an elegant dinner party.
Amazing Zucchini Soup instructions
- Rinse zucchini and lay on chopping board.
- Cut off stems and slice any way you like.
- Add cooking margarine to frying pan.
- Heat skillet and lay zucchini slices in flatly, neatly packed next to eachother.
- Let brown, then flip to other side.
- Place into pot where you will be continuing adding the rest of the ingredients to.
- Salt and pepper them.
- Now continue with the other uncooked zucchini in the same way until all are done and in the pot.
- Add thyme, other dried herbs and vegetable broth to pot.
- Let bubble for 10 minutes on medium heat, you might want to adjust heat during this time and lower it a bit.
- Take out twig of thyme, turn heat very low, puree until your vegetable pieces are the size you want them to be in your soup.
- Keep on low temperature, add coconut milk.
- Now stir or puree until perfect consistency is met.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if you'd like; also looks decorative on top of ready-in-bowl soup.
- Fill into desired soup bowls or as in my case lunch box containers ;).
- Add a bit of snazzyness and drop two or three threads of safran.
Nutritional and Health Benefits of Zucchini: In season from June to late August, this summer squash variety can star in so many ways: fried until crispy, shaved raw into a salad, baked into a cake and lots more. Today, we're going in the other direction: still savoury, still delicious and just about the perfect comfort food meal: cream of zucchini soup. Now, before you start getting all outraged about a soup recipe in the middle of the most terrible heat wave ever – this zucchini soup is just as AMAZING when cold. If that title didn't catch your attention, I don't know what will. When I first started blogging, I vowed to never title a post "best ever" or "the ultimate." But alas, here I am, giving you a recipe that truly is …. the best version of chicken zucchini noodle soup, ever!