Recipe: Delicious Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu. Cabbage Soup with Pork Ribs is a Chinese soup that my mum cooked so frequently in the past that I think she almost cooked it to death at one point in time. The timing for cooking the cabbage in this soup recipe is very important. While soup is simmering, prepare tofu.
Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table. However no matter how great the liquid is, the tofu slices are plain and tasteless. So I matched the soup with an interesting dipping sauce using roasted green peppers, which is only and extremely. You can cook Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
- You need 1 of medium Chinese cabbage.
- You need 6-8 of prawns.
- You need 2 packages of egg tofu.
- Prepare 1,200 ml of clean water.
- You need 5 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of coriander root powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
For Chinese soup like this, I either use chicken stock or pork stock, both made with plenty of bones and ginger. Boil pork bones, ginger, and water in a big soup/stock pot. Remove the pork bones and ginger, then drain to remove scums and impurities from the. The Best Chinese Cabbage Soup Recipes on Yummly
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu step by step
- Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling.
- Add chopped Chinese cabbage and let it sit in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the prawns.
- Add the egg tofu when the prawns are cooked. Let everything set for 1-2 minutes and it’s done !.
Chinese Corn And Cabbage Soup, Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup, Low Carb Chinese Cabbage Beef Soup. Baicai Doufu Tang (Chinese Cabbage and Tofu Soup)Food.com. salt, sesame oil, chicken stock, napa cabbage, dried shiitake. Chinese Noodle Soup is incredibly quick and easy – if you know the secret seasonings! Chop up the onion and ginger. Soup is an important element on a Chinese family's dinner table.