Bitter Gourd Egg Soup. Whisk the eggs with water, strain it onto a plate. Mix in the seasoned minced pork. The trick here to achieve smooth eggs is to make sure the wok is heated, add more oil, and add in the eggs into cold oil, add in bittergourd and stirfry very fast and remove from wok.
You either love the bitter taste or you hate it. Bitter gourd soup is very often cooked by the chinese when the weather is hot as it is believed to have cooling properties. It's loaded with pork ribs, bitter gourd itself, some red dates, carrot and wolfberries. You can cook Bitter Gourd Egg Soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bitter Gourd Egg Soup
- Prepare 1 of medium bitter gourd.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of stock of your choice.
- Prepare of season.
- It’s 1 dash of white pepper and salt.
Bitter Melon (also known as bitter gourd, bitter squash and balsam-pear) is a sour squash that is a great addition to stir fries and soups. The regular Bitter Gourd Soup is usually cooked with carrots and red dates to add sweetness. However, these two ingredients are rather high in carbs. In this keto-fied Bitter Gourd Chicken Soup, I.
Bitter Gourd Egg Soup instructions
- Slice bitter gourd thinly set aside.
- Bring stock to a boil then add beaten eggs and simmer down immediately stir only once so that the soup is not cloudy.
- Add bitter gourd and simmer for 3 minute for crunchy bitter gourd or longer if you prefer a softer bitter gourd..
- Season with white pepper.
This bittergourd with egg (苦瓜炒蛋) is a classic local home-cooked Chinese home-style dish where fermented black beans and eggs are stir-fried with the bitter gourd slices. Add the chicken seasoning powder and some water and toss to mix well. In a large soup pot, add water, red dates, blanched pork ribs, carrots and bitter gourd. Bitter melon is a sharp-tasting, funky looking fruit and a staple of many Asian cuisines. Bitter melon is in the gourd family, along with zucchini, cucumbers, pumpkins, and squash.