tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup. With fresh roasted tomatoes, garlic, caramelized onions, and basil, this delicious Homemade Tomato Basil Soup Recipe is easily enjoyed year-round. Gluten-free and vegetarian, enjoy a bowl of this. This Easy Tomato Basil Soup is for those times when I am feeling virtuous and when I don't have The flavours of this Tomato Basil Soup are fresh, vibrant and untainted.
Reviews for: Photos of Tomato Basil Pasta. Add salt, pepper, tomato paste, basil, crushed tomatoes, broth, baking soda, and thyme. Best tomato basil ever especially if you use excellent quality crushed tomatoes. You can cook tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 small of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (15 ounces).
- You need 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish – or- 1 1/2 Tbsp. dried basil.
- You need 3/4 cup of half and half – or – condensed milk.
Add a inch piece of First homemade tomato basil soup I ever made and it was fantastic! A bit tart, so I added a touch. Tomato Basil Soup is a healthy classic soup that's simple to make from scratch and full of flavor! Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions.
tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup step by step
- saute onion in oil until soft..
- Add garlic and chopped peppers and saute 2 minutes..
- add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, vegetable broth, sugar, pepper, and basil. simmer 5 minutes..
- blend with either a blender, immersion blender, or food processor.
- add half and half or condensed milk. warm through, but do not boil..
Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes! Homemade with fresh tomatoes roasted in the oven, this tomato basil soup recipe adds a healthy and deliciously creamy flavor you won't find in any old can. This easy Tomato Basil Soup is creamy comfort food loaded with pureed tomatoes, carrots, celery, onions, garlic and basil for multi-dimensional flavor and layers of YUM! Skinnytaste > Instant Pot Recipes > Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup. This soup is adapted from my Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe which I changed up a little to make it work in the Instant Pot.