Recipe: Yummy Caribbean Kale Soup
Caribbean Kale Soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Well Yes!® Minestrone Soup with Kale Directions. In a Dutch oven, saute onions in oil until tender. Great recipe for Caribbean Kale Soup..
How to make Chickpeas, Kale and Andouille Sausage Soup. First, the chickpeas are slow cooked in a crockpot with enduie (a Haitian spicy and cured meat), shallots and garlic. After the andouille and kale are cooked, half of the beans mixture is added to the pot. You can have Caribbean Kale Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Kale Soup
- It’s 1 bunch of Shredded Kale.
- You need 1 lb of Sweet potato cubes.
- It’s 1 of Fine chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño.
- You need 1 can of Unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Whole clove.
The other half of the beans mixture is pureed. VEGETABLE SOUP Featuring Jamaican Food /Vegetable Soup Recipe. Come where on earth, the most popular Jamaican food, recipes are to guide you online to your kitchen. Caribbean food, Jamaica, Culinary Arts, Jamaican food & Jamaican, cuisine.
Caribbean Kale Soup step by step
- In a large pot hit the coconut oil. Add the onion and let it steam..
- Add the garlic and jalape?o..
- After a few minutes add the sweet potato and the kale. Let it steam for 10 minutes..
- Add water to cover and boil..
- Add sugar, salt and clove..
- Add coconut milk.
This Sweet Potato and Kale Coconut Curry Soup was my favorite lunch this week – the Thai-style red curry infusing its rounded heat in the coconut broth, mixing with the sweetness of the sweet potato and the bite of the kale. In a large saute pan over medium heat, cook the bacon until just begins to crisp. Callaloo Jamaican Style – A vibrant, healthy and fresh way of cooking leafy vegetables. Are you bored with spinach, or kale or looking for a new way to prepare it? Here is a vibrant and fresh way of making kale, spinach and definitely using this Amazing vegetable- Callaloo.