Easiest Way to Make Delicious Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup
Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup. This Spicy Vegetarian Cabbage Soup recipe is chock-full of healthy veggies, it's naturally vegan and gluten-free, and so hearty and delicious. Feel free to make it as mild or knock-your-socks-off spicy as you'd like. But I finally discovered the magic of a really good bowl … Perfect for those cold winter days, this Spicy Cabbage Detox Soup is packed full of veggies, spices and a delicious vegan beef broth.
Spicy Cabbage Detox Soup [Vegan, Gluten-Free] – One Green. Heat oil in a large pot on medium high heat. Heat a stock pot over medium heat. You can cook Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup
- It’s 6 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 2 cup of mini king oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomato.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- It’s 2 cup of coriander leaf.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of water.
- You need 20 of lightly crush white peppercone in a tea bag.
- You need 3 small of deseeded chili pepper or bird'eye chili.
- You need 2 cup of green bean.
- Prepare 2 cup of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable bouillon (optional additional add on ).
- You need 2 small of each of orange and red jalapeños.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Tomato cabbage soup is inspired by the popular cabbage soup diet. Be careful with the pepper as this soup is already spicy because of the coriander and the turmeric. Combine cabbage, vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and sage in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). A variation of a recipe I found and modified.
Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup step by step
- PREASURE COOKER OPTION OR.
- put all into a preasure cooker on high for 10 minute.
- STOVE COOKING OPTION OR.
- put all in a pot bring it to a boil then simmer 35 minutes.
- ADD SEASONING.
- add seasoning then simmer another 5 minutes.
- SERVING OPTION.
- spicy vegan cabbage soup or seive it and use as spicy vegan stock.
Very low in fat and very filling. A soup that hits the spot no matter what time of year. You can add as many types of vegetable as you like. Cooking the raw vegetables with the oil and spices before you add any type of broth intensifies the flavor of the soup. Need to consider salt content when using store bought broth.