Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Minestrone soup
Minestrone soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both.
Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. You can cook Minestrone soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone soup
- You need 64 oz of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 can of (15 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot, diced.
- You need 6 oz of baby portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juice only.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked ditalini pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh green beans, broken into bite sized pieces.
- You need 2 cup of fresh spinach.
This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best! I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. Serve this hearty soup with lightly toasted bread to get every last drop.
Minestrone soup instructions
- In stock pot, combine all but pasta and spinach. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes..
- Add pasta and green beans and simmer an additional 20 minutes..
- Add spinach and simmer until wilted. Serve with parmesan if desired..
Recipe can be doubled." The very best minestrone ever! A huge success with the family and guests. This minestrone soup recipe is special to me because it's one of the few dinners my entire family loves. And I can feel good about serving it because it's full of nutrition and low in fat. Instant Pot Minestrone Soup is the perfect hearty meal to warm you up.