Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Carrot ginger soup
Carrot ginger soup. This carrot ginger soup is just that. All you need are carrots, onions, butter, a little ginger, a few strips of orange peel, some stock, water, and salt. The soup comes together in less than an hour.
It's healthy and easy to make, has a creamy smooth texture, and warms you from the inside out. Made from fresh carrots, ginger, onion. This healthy carrot ginger soup has a velvety smooth texture thanks to the addition of some creamy Greek yogurt. You can have Carrot ginger soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot ginger soup
- You need 1/4 cup of butter or coconut oil.
- It’s 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 cup of carrots (peeled and chopped).
- You need 1 of large potato (peeled and cubed) or 1 cup cooked lentils.
- It’s 1 of celery.
- It’s 3 cup of chicken broth or vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground or fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper (to taste).
- You need t of tsp thyme.
- You need 2 cup of butternut squash (optional).
I'm more of a chunky fan. Keywords: Roasted carrot soup, carrot soup, carrot soup with ginger. Tag @themediterraneandish on Instagram and hashtag it #themediterraneandish. This light, flavorful carrot ginger soup is vegan!
Carrot ginger soup step by step
- Heat butter over low/medium heat, saute onions until translucent.
- Add carrots, potato, celery, broth and ginger. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce to low heat, simmer for approx 30 min or until vegetables tender. Stir occasionally..
- Blend until smooth. Stir in milk, curry, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat until heated through and reaches desires consistency (approx 10 min).
This light, flavorful carrot ginger soup is vegan! It's made with pantry staples and comes together in a hurry, yet always seems to impress. Carrot ginger soup delivers a nutrient-packed bowl of vegetables, coconut milk, and zippy kick of ginger. Pressure cooked in an instant pot for a creamy and comforting soup. Cover and bring to a boil.