Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Warm Vegetable Soup
Warm Vegetable Soup.
You can have Warm Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 6 of big carrots.
- You need 5 small of potatoes.
- Prepare 350 grams of frozen peas.
- You need 300 grams of sweet corn.
- Prepare 500 grams of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of sugar.
- It’s 1 of curry powder, salt, pepper, parsley, smoked paprika, basil, rosemary, cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
Warm Vegetable Soup instructions
- Wash, peel and roughly chop carrots, onions, garlic and potatoes.
- Heat oil in a big pot over medium high heat. Sauté onion and carrots until fragrant.
- Next, add garlic, the bay leaf and potatoes. Sauté for a minute or so before adding enough water to submerge vegetables. Bring to a boil.
- Cover with a lid and let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring every now and then.
- Then, add crushed tomatoes, peas, corn and seasoning. Simmer, covered, until potatoes and carrots are fork tender.
- Serve warm with a splash of tabasco.