Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Spicy Tomato and Paprika soup
Spicy Tomato and Paprika soup. Spicy Roast Red Pepper and Tomato Soup: The Inspiration This Spicy Roast Red Pepper & Tomato Soup is a truly soul warming meal. I took inspiration from this recipe and made my own adjustments to ensure the flavours were just as I wanted. That is, bold in colour, soul warming with intensely deep flavours.
That being said I still didn't like it much, too tomatoey not enough red pepper flavour and didn't like the texture. I won't be making it again. Add the crushed garlic, rosemary, paprika and lentils, then cook, stirring, for another minute or so. You can have Spicy Tomato and Paprika soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tomato and Paprika soup
- Prepare 2 of Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 3 clove of of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Tobasco sauce.
- You need 1 of Sea salt, Black pepper.
The Best Hungarian Paprika Soup Recipes on Yummly Hungarian Mushroom Soup, Hungarian Mushroom Soup, Hungarian Paprika Beef Soup. This chunky red pepper and tomato soup has a deliciously smoky flavor. Made with fire-roasted tomatoes and smoked paprika, this healthy soup has tons of flavor!
Spicy Tomato and Paprika soup instructions
- Cut paprika, garlic and onion in thin slices, roughly..
- Heat the pan on medium heat, add extra virgin olive oil and butter. Add vegetables. Fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Cut tomatoes roughly, then add to the pan..
- Add Tobasco sause, lemon juice and water..
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste..
- Cover the pan with a lid. Stew until the vegetables will become soft (~15-20 minutes)..
Now that colder weather has arrived, I'm craving all kinds of soup. Tomato soup is one of my favorites but I decided to switch things up a little bit and make a red pepper and tomato. Here comes the heroine of this savory tomato chocolate soup story — Hungarian Paprika. She's also a bit spicy and mysterious, but words like "pain" are not associated with this spice. I happen to think paprika has a sort of bacon flavor to it.