Recipe: Appetizing Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup
Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Mince the garlic and dice the onion. Sauté both in a large pot with olive oil over medium heat until the onions are tender.
This is cold-weather soup, so serve it with thick slices of crusty bread! You can call this soup a Root Vegetable Soup if you choose to do so, or you can call it a Vegetarian Soup. In a large pot, heat olive oil, add chopped onions and sauté until onions are translucent and soft. You can have Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 stalk of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cup of Vegetable broth.
- You need 15 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- You need 4 of Carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch round.
- You need 2 of Baking potatoes, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 cup of Frozen corn.
- It’s 1 cup of Frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen sliced orka.
- It’s 2 of Kale leaves, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
We have hearty recipes for lunch or dinner, including classics like carrot, tomato and leek & potato. Tackle hunger with Campbell's Chunky Savory Vegetable Soup. Eating your veggies becomes undeniably satisfying with our hearty spoonfuls loaded with potatoes, carrots, corn, green beans and peas in a flavorful tomato broth. Tackle hunger with Campbell's® Chunky™ Savory Vegetable Soup.
Chunky vegetarian vegetable soup step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and celery in hot oil until onion is softened and translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Stir garlic into the onion mixture. Cook and stir until fragrant,2 to 3 minutes more..
- Pour vegetable broth and tomato sauce into pot. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Stir carrots and potatoes through the broth. Simmer until carrots are tender, 10 to 15 minutes more..
- Drop corn, edamame, orka, and kale into the soup. Continue to simmer until or orka is tender, 5 to 10 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper..
Eating your veggies becomes undeniably satisfying with our hearty spoonfuls loaded with potatoes, carrots, corn, green beans and peas in a flavorful tomato broth. Place the lentils in a bowl and cover with water. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. The best chunky vegan potato soup recipe with healthy leeks, green peas and vegetables. Everything cooks together in one pot before the Italian parsley does its magic by bringing the hearty and fresh flavors together at the very end.