How to Make Tasty Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup
Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup.
You can have Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup
- It’s 1 quart of vegetable both.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of canellini beans.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of handful of baby carrots cut in circles.
- You need 1 of Idaho potato diced.
- You need 3 of handfuls of chopped kale.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of splash of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 of splashes of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic soy creamer.
- It’s 3 of shakes red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup instructions
- Add oil to a pot over med heat. Add onions and garlic till translucent then add carrots and potatoes. Cook for 15mins stir occasionally..
- Add vegetable stock, water and spices, let simmer for about 40 mins with the lid on..
- Add white beans and kale and let cook for another 20 mins. Add creamer and parsley at the last 5 mins..