Alaca Soup (Vegan). Alaca Soup (Vegan) This vegan soup comes from southeast Turkey (Gaziantep). I modified the recipe so it can made using the ingredients available in the U. Mix in lentils, bulgur and tomato paste, stir and bring the heat to low.
An Eat Your Books index lists the main ingredients and does not include 'store-cupboard ingredients' (salt, pepper, oil, flour, etc.) – unless called for in significant quantity. I've used lentils instead of split peas, I use either butter or olive oil, I've thrown in a turkey leg, I've thrown in a smoked turkey leg, but i think it tastes best meatless. See great recipes for Rice with Beans (رز بفول) (Vegan, Vegetarian) too! You can cook Alaca Soup (Vegan) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alaca Soup (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 cup of green lentil.
- It’s 2 cups of bulgur wheat (course).
- You need 1.5 of white onions.
- It’s 1 bunch of Swiss Chard.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 2 of red paprika peppers.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of pomegranate molasses or 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Dried ground mint.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Sea salt.
- It’s of Crushed Red Pepper.
See great recipes for Oregano Cracker *Vegetarian/Vegan too! See great recipes for Simple Apple Pie *Vegan, Vegetable Soup *Vegan too! I modified the recipe so it can made using the ingredients available in the U. See great recipes for Wheat vegetable bulgur too!
Alaca Soup (Vegan) step by step
- Pressure cook the chickpeas for 30 min in 10 cups of water.
- Mix in lentils, bulgur and tomato paste, stir and bring the heat to low.
- Cut the onions as circles and add in with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Cook for 25 min..
- In a frying pan, sautee the chards in olive oil together with dried mint for 5 min.
- Add the sauteed chards and pomegranate molasses or lemon into the soup and cook for 10 more min on low heat..
- Serve with toast bread in a deep bowl.
See great recipes for Caper-Walnut Quinoa with Sautéed Swiss Chard, Chickpeas and Scallions too! See more ideas about Food, Vegan and Food recipes. See more ideas about Food, Food recipes and Turkish recipes. Bir gece önceden ıslattığınız nohut ve buğdayı süzün. Nohutu, buğdayı ve yeşil mercimekleri ayrı ayrı kaplarda yumuşayana dek haşlayın..