Vegetarian Potato Soup. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Potato Soup – Perfect to Eat During Any Season of the Year. Many people tend to think that enjoying potato soup has to be a wintertime activity.
And, with little more than potatoes, onion, and garlic, it's also a great way to stretch your family's meal budget. However, this soup is probably best served as a light lunch alongside a fresh green salad, as it's. In a small bowl, combine flour and cream until smooth; add to slow cooker. You can have Vegetarian Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Potato Soup
- It’s 4 of Potatos.
- You need 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- You need 32 oz of Broth.
- You need 1 small of handful Carrot Chips.
- Prepare 1 of Habanero.
- You need 1 medium of Jalapeño Pepper.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Greek Blend Seasoning.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of SmartBalance (Extra Virgin Oil Blend) Butter.
- It’s 1 medium of handful Green Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
This Vegan Potato Soup is perfectly smooth, rich and creamy without any cream, and it's chunky and super-filling. You won't be hungry an hour after eating it like with a lot of soups. Make it even more filling and delicious by adding toppings. In a large dutch oven, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
Vegetarian Potato Soup step by step
- PrepTofu: slice into strips and press for 45 minutes (to drain packaged water out).
- Wash, peel and cut up potatos. Cube up green peppers..
- In blender, blend together Potatos, Broth, Tofu, Carrot Chips, Habanero Pepper, and Jalapeño Pepper..
- In Crockpot, add blended ingredients, Basil, Greek Blend Seasoning, Oregano, Green Pepper, RealLemon Juice, and SmartBalance Butter. Cook in Crockpot for 4 to 6 hours or until cooked. ** watch and stir ocassionally to heat even. **.
Jenna Urben for Taste of Home. Stir in the all-purpose flour, salt and pepper, stirring constantly until well combined. An excellent vegan fat for soups is coconut milk. You'll note the difference right away, when you taste test the potato soup with and without it. It just brings the flavours to life.