Recipe: Perfect Soup with nothing in it (Vegan)
Soup with nothing in it (Vegan). Great recipe for Soup with nothing in it (Vegan). We even invited a friend over one time who had had mouth surgery and was tired of yogurt and icecream and weak from poor nutrition of lack of eating. This vegan split pea soup packs in the spices, including thyme, sage, and bay leaves for a low-fat version of the classic soup.
It's super easy to make and very high in protein. This vegan black bean soup is divine! There's nothing like a hot bowl of soup to warm you up during the winter months. You can cook Soup with nothing in it (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soup with nothing in it (Vegan)
- It’s 12 each of potatoes.
- You need 4 large of carrots.
- It’s 1 each of onion.
- Prepare 4 of celery ribs.
- Prepare 8 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh or dried parsley.
- You need 2 packages of beafy broth, vegetable broth, or braggs liquid aminos to taste.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of poultry rub and can also use in addition for more flavor a blend of basil, marjoram, savory, thyme, garlic salt.
Many of these vegan soup recipes are perfect for quick weeknight meals or also as part of a meal for the Holidays. Or just make a big batch and freeze it for later! So let's get started with all of these delicious vegan soup recipes! This vegan lentil soup is a blended Middle Eastern style lentil soup, made with red lentils and blended for a super creamy and delicious soup!
Soup with nothing in it (Vegan) instructions
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Put all ingredients in large pot or pressure cooker(cooks faster).
- Cook until tender.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to blender little by little, releasing steam from the top, so the hot soup doesn't splash you and blend until creamy, then put blended soup in another pot.
- Repeat above step until all soup has been blended.
- Serve in bowls. Top with french fried onions, sprouts or topping of your choice. Also good with nutrela or TVP, veggie protein chunks..
This vegan lentil soup is simply amazing! It has a wonderfully rich flavor and is so creamy you'll swear it must actually have cream in it, but nope, nothing like that. Home » Soups » Healthy Vegan Soup Recipes. When the weather is cold and dreary, nothing beats a steaming pot of soup. No matter what your heritage, there's a classic soup back there somewhere.