Recipe: Delicious Vegan Soup With Corn Cob
Vegan Soup With Corn Cob. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Vegan Corn Soup Though corn soup is often served with a cream or chicken stock, you will prefer this vegan version. Marc Matsumoto explains why this vegan soup is better than a chicken or cream.
But it can be also made in the cooler months with frozen corn. This hearty thick soup tastes best when you serve it in a bread bowl! This easy corn chowder recipe is loaded with healthy produce which I love. You can have Vegan Soup With Corn Cob using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Soup With Corn Cob
- You need 1 large of sweet corn.
- Prepare 50 grams of solomonseal (yu zhu).
- It’s 50 grams of lotus seeds.
- You need 50 grams of lily bulb.
- Prepare 15 large of red dates.
- You need 2 liter of water.
- It’s 1/3 small of dried tangerine peel or orange skin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 large of candy dates.
It contains sweet corn, fresh from the cob, potatoes, red bell pepper, celery, and garlic. This Spicy Corn Soup is a comfort food recipe that is simple to make, but that's not all. Made with roasted sweet corn, this vegan soup is also nourishing! Gluten free and delicious any time of the year.
Vegan Soup With Corn Cob step by step
- put all ingredient into preasure cooker.
- add 2 litter of water.
- high preasure for 25 minute.
- after natural release presure add a pinch of salt and simmer for 3 minute dont stir soup ,serve hot.
How to make Vegan Corn Chowder. First you want to slice the corn off the cob. Using fresh corn on the cob is the best for this recipe as we actually cook the corn cobs in the soup to really infuse the soup with corn flavor. So simply stand the corn cobs in a bowl and slice the corn off. Then break the corn cobs in half with your hands.