Recipe: Appetizing OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
OATS SOUP (VEGAN). Oats vegetble soup for weightloss in Tamil Chickpea flour, or garbanzo bean flour, is made by grinding dried chickpeas into a flour. Last week I made a batch of my slow cooker black bean soup which was so nourishing!
Great recipe for OATS SOUP (VEGAN). This the recipe I made it with all the ingredients but there are two ingredients I forgot to add please add your self these are LOVE and AFFECTION quantity depends upon your taste. More you put more you get. You can cook OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- You need 2 of Coconut ( finely chopped flush) ..
- Prepare 30 grams of Oats.
- It’s 30 grams of Yellow mung dal pressured cooked upto 3 whistle ..
- You need 500 ml of veg stock or 1 veg stock cube or plain water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cuminie seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Pressed Ginger..
- It’s 1 pinch of Turmuric powder..
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper powder..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime water..
- You need 50 ml of fresh thick coconut milk..
- Prepare 50 ml of second coconut milk..
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil..
- Prepare 1 of SALT to TASTE..
Serve the oatmeal in two bowls and add one teaspoon of sugar in each bowl. Today we wanna share with you our easy vegan oatmeal recipe, it's super super easy, healthy, nutritious and sooo delicious! We're back with another healthy overnight oats recipe, my friends! We know how much you love our oatmeal and overnight oatmeal varieties, so today we're comin' atcha with a vegan overnight oats recipe.
OATS SOUP (VEGAN) step by step
- Heat oil and saute chopped garlic, cumine seeds, and grated ginger for a min on a low flame..
- Add tender coconut flush, and turmaric powder and stir it for 30 sec..
- Add veg stock and pepper powder when it boils, add oats and let it simmer for 5 mins Stirring it often on the medium flame..
- Add the pressure cooked yellow mung dal ans salt. Allow it to boil for 3 mins more..
- Add the thick Coconut milk and Let it boil for 2 to 3 mins. On low flame..
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle lime juice on the top and keep it Covered for 5 mins. So that it gets thick..
- Serve it hot or cold with chilly vineger ( optional) ,white pepper powder, and salt seperately before homely meals..
- you can even try this soup without adding Coconut milk ( with veg stock alone.)..
Red Lentils & Oats Porridge High-Protein Vegan Breakfast Recipe. It's absolutely delicious, healthy and nourishing. To make this vegetable oats soup, any kind of oats like rolled oats, quick cook oats or even steel cut oats can be used. Only the cooking time varies for each of these. While soup is simmering, toast rolled oats in a heavy bottomed sauce pan, stirring till they are brown.