L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN). See great recipes for Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) too! S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) too! See great recipes for Potato Soup I love most any soup.
It just brings the flavours to life. A nice bonus is the mouthfeel it creates. Smooth and comforting – hail to the fat! You can have L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- It’s 1 tsp of turmaric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumine seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asforditha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 each of potatoes precutted (1/2)size..
- You need 2 tbsp of oats.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya oil.
VEGAN PANCAKES (HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES ?) – vegan avacado key lime mini-pies – OATS SOUP (VEGAN) – L. As part of the HOW TO COOK GREAT NETWORK – http. Vegan potato soup, a healthier and lighter alternative to the classic recipe. It's so creamy, hearty, comforting, satisfying and full of flavor.
L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) step by step
- This is very simple and tastey with very less spices. people who are wait watcher can enjoy this meal in afternoon. yummy and delicious recipe is in fornt of you form north India..
- Now lit your gas stove slowly put a boiling pan and heat it under medium flame ..
- Now add soya oil, n the boiling pan suit all the ingredients like cumine seeds, and asforditha.
- Now add washed precutted potatoes in the pan and stir fry it for 2 minutes. Then add turmeric Powder and black pepper powder and salt to taste or quantity mentioned..
- Stir fry it for 3-2 minutes constantly. So that all the ingredients mixes well with ease. Put the oats in it and again fry it for few minutes ..
- Pour the water in it and let it boil for 8-9 minutes boiling depends upon the size of potatoes you take and the hardness of water..
- Keep aside and transfer it to 2 serving bowls ..
- Now this is the soup in serving bowl serve iit with your toung out …..ha… ha ha …..
Classic potato soup is not vegan, as it's usually made with butter, milk, bacon, cheese and sour cream, but it's pretty easy to make a healthier and lighter, plant-based alternative. Long time vegan, creator of A Virtual Vegan & author of the book Vegan Comfort Cooking, Melanie McDonald is all about sharing well tested vegan recipes that are packed full of flavour and perfect for sharing with those you love. Her work has been featured in media outlets such as Buzzfeed, Parade Magazine, BBC, NBC, Food Network amongst many others. Vegan Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes are so easy to make and delicious! Making mashed potatoes has never been simpler or quicker.