Recipe: Tasty Vegan Potato Soup
Vegan Potato Soup. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Jenna Urben for Taste of Home. Stir in the all-purpose flour, salt and pepper, stirring constantly until well combined.
You won't be hungry an hour after eating it like with a lot of soups. Make it even more filling and delicious by adding toppings. You're just going to fry up some onion and garlic in a little coconut oil and some dried herbs, then add some chopped carrots and peeled and. You can have Vegan Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Soup
- Prepare 5 of medium sized potatos.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of half onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of blackpepper.
- You need 2 stalks of celery.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
To make Creamy Vegan Potato Soup: Roughly chop up the onion, carrots, celery, and potatoes and garlic. Heat a large pot over medium-high heat, and add the olive oil. When it is hot, toss in the celery, carrots, and onions. Sauté the veggies, until they start to look a bit caramelised and delicious.
Vegan Potato Soup instructions
- Wash and chop the potatos.
- Add ingredients.
- Add water. Fill it up to between the Min and Max marker.
- Put the top on the machine.
- Plug in the lil guy and watch him smile, and click the nose (porridge button).
- Wait 25-30 minutes 😴🐒.
- Enjoy 💚 Best served with vegan yoghurt or hummus. And croutons, don't forget the croutons 💚💚💚.
An excellent vegan fat for soups is coconut milk. You'll note the difference right away, when you taste test the potato soup with and without it. It just brings the flavours to life. A nice bonus is the mouthfeel it creates. Smooth and comforting – hail to the fat!