Easiest Way to Make Tasty Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad
Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. See great recipes for Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad too! For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions.
If you'd like to get all of these ingredients at great wholesale prices, click this link to get. Heat olive oil in a pot over low heat and cook onion until soft and translucent. This recipe was born out of sheer desperation. You can cook Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad
- Prepare 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of carrot (grated).
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 small can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 small can of green peas.
- You need 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- It’s to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- Prepare 1 handful of black olives.
Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic. It is so incredibly easy to make and takes only about ten minutes from start to finish. I just love easy soup recipes. This and my Vegan Pea Soup are my go-to's when I need dinner or lunch on the table super quick.
Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad instructions
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
Anyway, I recently had a craving for vegan caesar salad and decided to make my own dressing using our Smoked Gouda Cheeze Spread. It was so easy and turned out DELICIOUS. I'm super excited to share the recipe with you! I am honestly obsessed with this easy vegan caesar salad. When I say easy, I mean it.