Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan). In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to coat. Roasted Cauliflower Recipes Roasted caulifower is delicious whether you do cauliflower steaks, popcorn or roast it whole. Find recipes for roasted cauliflower topped with parmesan, curry, or garlic for the win.
Trim head of cauliflower and cut into bite-sized florets. Learn How to Roast Cauliflower that comes out perfectly tender and ultra crispy every time. Add your favorite Indian curry seasoning, Italian Parmesan blend, or Taco seasoning mix to change it up! You can cook Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan)
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatos.
- It’s 1 of large garlic clove.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tahini.
- It’s 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Want a few other healthy cauliflower recipes? ROASTED CAULIFLOWER IS BURSTING WITH FLAVOR, CARAMELIZED EDGES AND THE QUICKEST SIDE DISH TO EVERY MEAL ALL MADE IN ONE PAN! Roasted Cauliflower is a healthy, quick and easy dinner side that is extremely versatile and shockingly addictive. It is the answer to all your side dish woes made with minimal effort, HUGE flavor and no dishes to clean up!
Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) instructions
- Preheat the oven at 375°..
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down..
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl..
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini..
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned..
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth..
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above..
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish..
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus..
It can be part of an antipasto of roasted vegetables. Or an accompaniment to a roast chicken or lamb. And though they aren't obvious choices, scallops and lobster, both naturally sweet themselves, are delicious with roasted cauliflower. Roasted Cauliflower Recipes: If you ask me, roasted cauliflower can go in just about everything — salad, pasta, soup, pizzas, frittata, dip, tacos, curry, enchiladas (coming soon!), and more. Here are a few of my favorite recipes on the blog!