Easiest Way to Make Delicious Vegan Dinosaur Soup
Vegan Dinosaur Soup. Clean the ginger root and fresh turmeric, garlic and vitamix them with water. Add all ingredients but mushroom, green onions and parsley leaves to a pot. See great recipes for Vegan Dinosaur Soup, Pork Miso Soup (Tonjiru) too!
No, we don't have snow and freezing cold temps like some parts of the nation, but we do have a considerable amount of rain after a very dry December. Aquafaba is the cooking liquid of beans and other legumes like chickpeas. It can be used to replace whole eggs or egg whites in many sweet and savory recipes. You can have Vegan Dinosaur Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Dinosaur Soup
- You need 1 bunch of dinosaur kale.
- Prepare 1 bunch of collard greens.
- Prepare 4 of large burdock root.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of parsley root, sliced.
- It’s 1 of clump of enoki mushroom.
- You need 1 of large leak, sliced.
- You need 10 of whole peppercorn.
- You need 70 gr of fresh ginger root.
- It’s 70 gr of fresh turmeric.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tb of soy sauce.
- Prepare 10 of fresh spring onions.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley leaves, chopped.
See great recipes for Dinosaur Beef Ribs, Vegan Dinosaur Soup too! This vegan tuscan kale white bean stew is savory, satisfying, and comforting. This is my Sopa de Fideo recipe. It's a Mexican style noodle soup and it hits the spot!
Vegan Dinosaur Soup instructions
- Wash the black kale, chop it up..
- Wash the collard greens, chop it up..
- Wash, peal and slice the burdock root. Soak in a bowl of water and change the water ones or twice..
- Peal, wash and chop the remaining veggies..
- Clean the ginger root and fresh turmeric, garlic and vitamix them with water. Add all ingredients but mushroom, green onions and parsley leaves to a pot. Add water or veggie stock, spices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Chop of the enoki's dirty ends, wash thoroughly..
- Add the clean enoki mushroom at the end, cook it for 2-3 minutes. We are done!.
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley leaves and green onions. Enjoy!.
As with most of my recipes it is very simple to make and super yummy! See great recipes for Burdock roots and carrot soy sauce with rice malt saute too! I used a combination of Crimini and Shitake mushrooms which add such a earthy flavor. I particularly liked the omission of tomatoes. This helped in bringing out the flavors of the beans chard and kale.