Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup. Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix. Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low. This Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Spinach and Mushroom Soup is the perfect way to warm up this winter.
This soup could be compared to cream of mushroom soup, but it's not exactly the same. Cream of mushroom soup can be very time-consuming to make. This mushroom spinach soup is like a shortcut recipe with added nutritional benefits. You can cook Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- You need 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1.4 litres of water.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Coconut yogurt.
Soup is such a comforting meal. It can be the beginning of a larger meal or the entree itself. Just add crusty bread and a salad. In this recipe, slow cooker mushroom soup is being turned up a notch by adding the power of exotic mushrooms!
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup instructions
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
Rinse and sort beans; soak according to package directions. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker. The slow cooker makes meal prep so efficient. I've found that searching for vegan crockpot recipes can be a bit disappointing sometimes…there's just a LOT of meat and cheese-filled crockpot recipes out there. From vegan cream of mushroom to slow cooker potato soup, these six plant-based soups are perfect slow cooker recipes for your busy schedule.