Recipe: Tasty Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup
Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup. Kabocha squash is the one I use in this recipe because Kabocha is much sweeter and denser than butternut squash, making this soup creamier and tastier.. The thinner the faster it cooks if you are in a hurry. Kabocha has a dull-finished deep green skin (it's edible!) and really bright yellow-orange color flesh on the inside.
For the kabocha squash soup, scrape the flesh of the squash into a medium-sized sauce pan over medium heat. Cut top off kabocha squash like a lid; reserve. Kabocha, also referred to as Japanese pumpkin or kabocha squash, is a seasonal vegetable that peaks in the fall through winter. You can have Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup
- You need 1 of kabocha squash.
- It’s 1 packages of vegetarian shrimp (get at asian store).
- It’s 1 packages of ngo gai (get at asian store).
- Prepare 1 of cube of sup chay (vegetarian soup bullion).
It is revered for its nutrient-rich flesh and mildly sweet flavor. In Japanese cuisine , kabocha is a very traditional ingredient that often appears in everyday family meals and is used in a variety of dishes. Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup Ai. The key ingredient is cinnamon which gives it a unique flavor.
Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup step by step
- In medium pot, fill 1/2 full of water, add 1 vegetarian soup buillion, boil on high…
- Shave skin off kabocha, and slice 1/4" thick. The thinner the faster it cooks if you are in a hurry. Add to boiling pot..
- Dice vegetarian shrimp and add to boiling pot..
- Scoop out suds to keep broth clear..
- Boil about 15 minutes or when kabocha is soft. Turn off heat and add cut ngo gai. Done..
TXS's Style Kabocha and Kale Baked. I present to you this delicious Kabocha Squash Soup. Full of nutrients, vitamins, and much love. Kabocha is a type of winter squash. It is a staple in Japanese cuisine.