How to Cook Tasty Hungarian Mushroom Soup
Hungarian Mushroom Soup. This creamy mushroom soup is seasoned generously with dill, paprika, parsley, and lemon juice. Sour cream is added at the end of cooking, making the soup very rich and filling. Stir in the flour, paprika, dill, salt and pepper until blended.
Add the garlic and saute for another minute. Add onion, and saute until wilted. Add mushrooms, saute until juices are released. You can have Hungarian Mushroom Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hungarian Mushroom Soup
- You need 1 box of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- You need 5 cloves of Garlic diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk 1% or half and half.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dill weed.
- Prepare 2 spoons of sour cream.
- It’s of Top with diced Turkey bacon.
Add dill, paprika, and mix well. Add tamari, water, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Hungarian Mushroom Soup is a delicious slightly tangy rustic soup loaded with chunks of mushrooms in every bite and a creamy texture from the roux.
Hungarian Mushroom Soup step by step
- Sauté diced onion and garlic in butter for five minutes..
- Add sliced mushrooms. Sauté on medium heat for ten minutes, adding the dill weed and paprika in the last 7 minutes..
- Add flour. Cook for five minutes..
- Add broth. Then milk. Cook for five minutes. Add sour cream. Cook 3-5 minutes more..
- Serve with crisp sliced turkey bacon. Enjoy!.
Do try this rustic and easy recipe and I am sure you will fall in love with it. Rustic Hungarian Mushroom Soup is one of those seriously delicious recipes that will become a family favorite dish. This is the best recipe for a creamy mushroom soup and I think you'll agree. Creamy Hungarian Mushroom Soup The aroma and taste of the soup was tasty until I added the dill. I will make this soup again but leave out the dill-I may try some of the suggestions from other reviews because I would love to have a healthy mushroom soup recipe.