My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup. Great recipe for My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup. For the month of Ramadan we eat lots of soup. I was sick and tired of the same old stuff.
For the month of Ramadan we eat lots of soup. I was sick and tired of the same old stuff. See great recipes for Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup too! You can have My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup
- You need 3 cups of diced zucchini.
- It’s 2 of small diced up potatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots or one shredded carrot and a 1/2 a cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 1-1 1/2 cup of cooking cream (heavy cream).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1-2 cubes of Maggi cubes.
- It’s of About 2 cups or more of water depending on how thick or thin you like your soup.
- Prepare of Small pieces of fried pita bread for the topping (optional).
- You need of Salt (optional) the Maggi usually has enough salt that you will not need to add any. Add this last if you need to.
See great recipes for Zucchini Fritters, Fried Zucchini, Zucchini Orzotto too! Zucchini Soup I "I didn't know it could taste this good—my all-time favorite soup. Mexican Zucchini-Cheese Soup "We can't wait to make this delicious, slightly spicy soup every summer when zucchini are plentiful in our garden. We like to serve this with warm tortillas." – Always.
My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup instructions
- Take all the vegetables and cook them in a small about of oil until tender. Keep stirring till most of the water from the zucchini has been reduced. You want to keep some water so you will be able to blend them up easily..
- Now, take you vegetables and use a hand held blender in the same pot or pour them in a blender and blend them till smooth. You may need to add a little bit of water just so they can blend..
- Pour the mixture back into the pot and add the butter and cooking cream. Start by adding 1 cube first of the Maggi chicken stock. Turn the heat down to a medium high and let it boil for a bit. Once the Maggi cubes has dissolved and the soup has gotten thicker taste it and if you feel like it needs another cube add the other one. Also, check the thickness of the soup, depending on if you like you soup thick or a little thin you can add more water. It is supposed to be like the consistency of a creamy potato soup maybe a little thicker..
- You may have to adjust the measurements of the soup just depending on how much of everything you are adding. The zucchini is supposed to over power the other vegetables. Good luck and enjoy!!!.
Zucchini noodle pastas, quinoa, zucchini bread, tacos and more. All recipes are vegetarian; many are gluten free. Heat a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside. Oh my goodness, I made this soup tonight and I can honestly say it is THE most delicious chicken soup I have ever tasted!!