Recipe: Delicious Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup
Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup. It was the perfect size, and I love that I could set the timer and not have to worry about watching the clock. Mash mixture until potatoes are coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened. Stir in cream, cheese and chives.
Give this slow-cooker cheesy potato soup a try. Its velvety texture enriched with cheese and crispy bacon is mostly a hands-free affair. Potatoes cook all day in the slow cooker until they've broken down into a creamy broth. You can have Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup
- You need 6-7 cups of potatoes.
- Prepare of garlic to suit your taste.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper and oregano.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of whole medium onion.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
- You need of sour cream to suit your taste.
- It’s 6 strips of bacon.
Stir in the thickener of half-and-half and flour during the last half hour and the. It's like a fully loaded baked potato…cheddar cheese, bacon, the whole bit…in soup form. The key to this recipe is Simply Potato Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes. These taters come ready-shredded in a bag, so all you have to do is toss them in the crock …along with your veggies, broth, and spices.
Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup instructions
- Dice potatoes into the size that you like..
- Dice onion.
- Place potatoes and onions in crock pot.
- Add broth,water and seasoning to pot then cook in pot for 3 hours to 4 hours.
- Mix together flour salt and pepper and milk in the bowl and then add to the pot cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When thicken add cheese.
- Cook bacon when done cut bacon sit it to the side..
- Put soup in bowl sprinkle extra cheese,bacon and a scoop of sour cream on top enjoy.
This Crock-Pot Potato Soup is the perfect potato soup, I topped mine with bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, and green onions.. These Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes make the best side dish for any meal. Tender potatoes mix with ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, and seasoning. Bake until cheese is melted and then serve. Potato soups are some of my favorite soup recipes.