How to Make Perfect Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup. In a slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and bay leaf and season generously with salt and pepper. Taste, and add more lemon juice and salt as needed. Well, I listened, and here it is my friends!
This healthy Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is not fancy. Great for cold days, or for days when you need and an extra kick of energy, our soup has nothing to envy in traditionally made noodle soups, plus you don't need to stir or watch over the pot. Quickly prepared, this soup cooks in the crockpot to a delicious and complete dinner. You can cook Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 2 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 8 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 of Carrot Sticks.
- It’s 3 of Celery Sticks.
- You need 1 of Lg. Onion.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 Pkg of Egg Noodles.
Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup. Since crockpot chicken and noodle soup is traditionally a brothy soup, with a relatively "clear" broth, I always use chicken broth instead of stock, but you can use whatever you prefer or have on hand. CROCKPOT SOUP RECIPES AND IDEAS TO ENJOY. How do I thaw and reheat Crock-Pot chicken noodle soup?
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Add chicken broth to crock pot, set aside..
- Slice carrots, mince celery and onion, cut chicken in to cubes and add to a large mixing bowl, mix well..
- Add garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and both cans of soup to the mixture in step two, mix well..
- Add the mixture to crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours..
- Add package of egg noodles to crock pot the last 30-40 minuets..
For best results, thaw the soup overnight in the refrigerator. This is a classic chicken noodle soup recipe from a recent issue of Good Housekeeping that I'd like to try. Update: I have made this soup and really like it. If you do this, you might want to add a little less salt unless you use a low-sodium chicken broth. This crock pot chicken noodle soup is loaded with shredded chicken, vegetables and egg noodles, all simmered to perfection in the slow cooker.