Recipe: Delicious Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup
Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup. For making this delicious Homemade Creamy And Cheesy Broccoli Soup Recipe you will need fresh broccoli and carrots. For making the creamy base, lightly toast flour in butter and then whisk some milk in it. Add vegetable broth and bring the mixture to boil.
Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup Simple, quick, tasty!!!! Cook onion in butter until softened. Stir in broccoli, and cover with chicken broth. You can have Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 2 lbs of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of celery soup.
- You need 2 lbs of cubed Velveeta type cheese.
- It’s 1 carton (32 oz) of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion, minced.
- It’s of salt is optional.
- It’s 2 TBS of corn starch.
- You need 1 TBS of COLD water.
This is a fast but delicious soup recipe for those who like broccoli soup but don't like the canned taste. Broccoli Cheese Soup is the perfect comforting dinner to make on a cold day! This soup will always be one of my favorites. It's perfectly cheesy, it's rich and creamy, and it's just oh so delicious!
Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup instructions
- Add the first 6 ingredients in your crockpot..
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours…. I cooked on high for 4-5 because I was home but the cheese melts better slow..
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and water to thicken…… a slurry is stirring the cornstarch in cold water until it looks like Elmer glue…. add it to HOT SOUP… it should thicken it and maintain the flavor…
This is one of my go-to recipes, and I love how quickly it comes together. Since most broccoli cheese soup recipes, whether they are homemade or at restaurants, contain starch as a thickener, they are not low carb. A creamy, warm and cozy broccoli cheese soup that's perfect for a cold, rainy day. This soup will warm you up from the inside out. This broccoli cheese soup tastes even better than Panera Breads!