Recipe: Yummy Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can cook Chicken Tortilla Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of mild Rotel.
- It’s 16 oz of medium salsa.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packet of ranch.
Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Spray crockpot with Pam..
- Place chicken, cream cheese, beans, corn, Rotel, salsa, and seasoning in crockpot..
- Add about half your can of chicken broth. Add more later if it's too thick..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Shred chicken, and add more broth if necessary..