Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Potato soup
Potato soup. Chipotle Leek and Potato Soup "A delicious, smooth and spicy soup." – Buckwheat Queen. Most Made Today Perfect Potato Soup Potato soup.the way I love it! Simple, delicious, and warms your soul.
Remove bacon from pan, and set aside. Potato Soup Recipes Potatoes are a staple that can be spectacular. This collection of potato soup recipes shows off the best of the best, adding flair and flavor to any menu. You can have Potato soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato soup
- Prepare 8 pounds of potatoes peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of garlic salt about2teslaspoons or.
- You need 1 pint of heavy cream.
- It’s of whole milk to fill your pot.
- Prepare 1 of (8oz.)bag shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of (8oz)bag of bacon bits.
I got this potato soup recipe from my mother in law. We absolutely love it and it is very simple. You can, of course, decrease the cheese amount. I also add broccoli, carrots, corn, peas or any combination of those when I am in the mood.
Potato soup instructions
- Peel and dice potatoes dice onion cover with water and butter bring to a boil.Boil til potatos are fork tender.
- Drain mash a few cups of potatoes to a think looking mash. Potatos add bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add remaining potatos cream and milk stir up season was the salt,pepper,and garlic salt all to taste heat on low til warmed up.
- Serve with extra cheese and bread if u want.
Soup always makes one of my favorite meals. Like our favorite vegetable soup and chicken and dumplings this is one of the soups that I grew up loving the most. Before there was such a thing as loading a potato soup with bacon, cheese, onions, my Grandmother Verdie made her potato soup very simply – with potatoes, milk, butter, and salt and pepper. Potato Soup loaded with chunks of tender, hearty potatoes and made with a rich and creamy soup base. This soup is a reader favorite and for good reason – it's easy to make and absolutely delicious!