Recipe: Tasty Scallop milk soup
Scallop milk soup. Combine scallops, coconut milk, red bell pepper and ginger in heavy medium saucepan. Bring just to boil over medium-high heat. Just before serving, add the shrimp and scallops.
Thai curry paste adds complex flavor. In two large bowls, combine soups and milk. Add potatoes and ham; toss to coat. You can have Scallop milk soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scallop milk soup
- You need 100 g of Boiled scallops.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 30 g of velvet shank (enokidake mushroom).
- You need 30 g of potherb mustard (mizuna).
- Prepare 20 ml of Whipped cream.
- You need 200 of mlMilk.
- You need 1 cube of Consommé.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Put down your first layer of potatoes, overlapping edges when necessary. Using the back of the spoon spread the sauce around to cover the potatoes. If scallops are large, cut in half. In a small stock pot, melt butter over medium-low heat.
Scallop milk soup instructions
- Dice the ginger, slice onions, velvet shanks and pothterb mustards..
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry diced ginger and boiled scallops over low heat..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Add water and a cosomme cube in the pan and simmer over low heat..
- Add milk and whipped cream in the pan. Give it a good stir, cover the pan and leave to simmer gently for 10-15minutes..
Saute onions and mushrooms until tender. Slice each scallop horizontally into three rounds, then cut rounds in half to form half-moon shapes. Season pork chops with salt. hot fat. Mix soup and milk, pour over potatoes. Add the wine and scrape up the pan juices.