Recipe: Appetizing Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup. Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup-all the flavors of chicken enchiladas in a bowl of soup. The soup is thickened up with a can of refried beans instead of dairy…this soup can be made dairy free if you want it to be. This version is made in your electric pressure cooker in just a few minutes.
Spicy and hearty, a big hit for your family! The more I use my Instant Pot, the more I love it. It is perfect for those nights when you are in a rush to get something on the table. You can cook Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- It’s 3 of Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, fresh or frozen.
- Prepare 28 oz of can, red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can black beans, drained & rinsed.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can corn, drained.
- You need 2 (4 oz) of cans diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes, with juice.
- You need 28 oz of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Optional ingredient toppings:.
- It’s of fresh cilantro.
- It’s of avocado.
- You need of tortilla chips.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of queso fresco cheese.
How to make make chicken enchilada soup in the instant pot: Start by browning the chicken thighs on both sides in the instant pot. Remove the chicken to a plate, and then saute the vegetables in the instant pot. I love how this soup has so many hidden veggies in it, including onion, garlic, carrots, celery, and bell pepper. This Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup is a quick and easy recipe for a deliciously cheesy and hearty soup that everyone will love.
Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup step by step
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot..
- Close the lid and vent to seal.
- Select manual, and adjust to 35 minutes.
- When finished, allow a 20 minute natural pressure release. Release any remaining pressure..
- Remove Chicken and shred. Place shredded chicken back into the soup..
- Top with your favorite toppings!.
If you are looking for an incredible soup that packs a delicious punch at the dinner table, this Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup is it. Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup is quick and easy to make in the pressure cooker. It's loaded with chicken, corn, green chiles and diced tomatoes in a light creamy red enchilada sauce and perfect when you're craving a chicken soup recipe with extra spice! If you're looking for a kicked-up version of your usual chicken. This Instant Pot soup is pretty healthy, especially in comparison to other versions of the recipe.