How to Make Delicious Chicken Fajita soup
Chicken Fajita soup. Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Sprinkle fajita seasoning over the browned chicken and stir well to coat. It was able to cook all day and we had a creamy and delicious soup that was ready for dinner.
Yes you could also cook this Chicken fajita soup in the crock pot. To do so: Saute the onion and garlic first. This Chicken Fajita Soup is made super simple by using your Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker. You can have Chicken Fajita soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita soup
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of cooked chicken breast.
- You need 1 of green or red peppers cut in small pieces.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese taco flavored.
- Prepare pinch of crushed red peppers.
- You need pinch of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomatoes chopped.
With everything made together in just one pot, there is very little prep and clean up! Skinny Chicken Fajita Soup Recipe – a zesty, low fat, gluten free meal with an easy low carb option! This healthy chicken soup recipe is exactly what you need. I just can't get enough soup this time of year.
Chicken Fajita soup instructions
- Put all ingredients in a pot except both cheeses and heat til peppers and tomatoes are soft..
- Next add in cream cheese and stir to mix with soup..
- Last add in the shredded cheese. I used taco flavored cheese but u can add any that you like. Stir to make sure cheese doesn't stick to bottom of pot. Simmer 5 minutes..
- You can garish with extra cheese or with chips and serve hot..
They would eat soup every day if I made it for them. Warm up this fall with Chicken Fajita Soup. It's loaded with chunks of vegetables and chicken, seasoned with the authentic McCormick® Organics Fajita Seasoning. Top it with cheese, tortilla strips and sliced jalapeño peppers for a complete, weeknight-friendly meal. Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.