Recipe: Tasty Green pea soup from heaven
Green pea soup from heaven. Freshly ground black pepper Melt butter and oil in a Dutch oven over medium-low heat. Add celery, onion, carrot, and salt. See great recipes for Split green pea soup, Green pea soup from heaven too!
Savor on its own or kick things up a notch by serving with warm crusty bread or with a fresh green salad drizzled with dressing. Heat olive oil in a large pot over low-med. heat. Hearty homemade green split pea soup. You can cook Green pea soup from heaven using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green pea soup from heaven
- You need of little oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 500 g of green peas.
- You need of little salt.
- Prepare of little pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tarragon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of thymine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 pound of broth.
- It’s 1 of humped tablespoon of red pepper.
- You need 10 tablespoons of canned tomatoes.
- You need 1 dl of cooking cream.
- You need 3 leaves of basil.
- It’s 3 leaves of lemon grass.
Its ingredients are versatile and it's perfect for all Holidays turkey leftovers. It's one of the superfoods that are rich in fiber, protein, and minerals. Keep reading to learn about the nutrient facts, health benefits, side effects of split peas, and a recipe to make the soup. Thick, creamy and luscious, this Lebanese green split pea soup is a unique vegetarian and vegan spin on split pea soup, made with traditional Middle Eastern seasonings.
Green pea soup from heaven instructions
- We cook the onion in the little oil and add all of the spices, instead of the paprika..
- If possible, use live herbs instead of bagged spices..
- Add 500 grams of green peas, 1 pound broth and 3 bay leaves and pour hot water just to cover it..
- When the peas are soft, add the 10 tablespoons of tomato sauce, stir it a little bit, then add the red paprika, mix it for 1 minute, and then finish it with the 1 dl cream, which is ready in 3 minutes after adding it and pull it out of the fire..
- Serve with owl-wooden spoon or basil leaves. 😀 Enjoy!.
Top with za'atar (a blend of dried herbs, sesame, and sumac) for a really special flavor. (Recipe adapted from the Middle Eastern Vegetarian Cookbook by Salma Hage). The Fresh Green Pea Soup is a vibrantly-coloured soup with a unique flavour and creamy texture, which you will enjoy thoroughly! Interestingly, you will enjoy the preparation of this soup too because it is can be made easily, in a jiffy. Onions give a nice, spicy touch to this sumptuous soup, while potatoes and milk give it a lusciously creamy mouth-feel. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.