How to Make Tasty cabbage vegetable soup
cabbage vegetable soup.
You can cook cabbage vegetable soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cabbage vegetable soup
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatos.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pastina.
cabbage vegetable soup instructions
- dice cabbage into bite sized peices. disregard the stem..
- boil in salted water until tender (don't drain).
- add whole can of tomatoes, juice & all.
- add the rest of the vegetables (drained), the bullion cubes, and pastina.
- simmer until pastina is tender and cubes are dissolved (<10 minutes).
- mix well and enjoy! this can be made with fresh vegetables of course, just cook vegetables until tender and salt to taste. Dice up left over meatloaf and add for something extra. super easy and super good soup :).