Recipe: Perfect Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash
Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash. Enjoy Our Tasty Butternut Squash Bisque Made with Apple and Cinnamon! Remove squash chunks with slotted spoon and place in a blender and puree. In a large saucepan, saute onions in margarine until tender.
We've chosen some of our favorite recipes that showcase this seasonal vegetable. Cut squash into eight large pieces. Pour in enough of the chicken stock to cover vegetables. You can cook Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash
- It’s of chicken.
- It’s of bay laurel.
- Prepare of fresh mixed herb.
- You need of citrus peel.
- You need of butternut squash.
- You need of kale.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of Mediterranean flavored feta cheese.
- Prepare of dried cranberries.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of cinammon.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- You need of heavy cream.
- It’s of apple.
- You need of butter.
This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. I'd like to think this is the most elegant version of butternut squash soup out there. Butternut squash brilliantly mimics the color and creaminess of cheddar, plus boosts fiber and adds key nutrients such as beta carotene.
Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash step by step
- Make poached chicken. put citrus peel, bay leaf, cooking wine, thyme, salt and pepper in pot, and bring it to boil..
- Then put chicken breast inside for about 10 min..
- Pre-heat the oven in 375F. Poke butternut squash with fork a few times and microwave for 2 min. Cut into half then..
- Drizzle olive oil, pepper, salt, thyme (&rosemary) and put butter inside. Bake for 45min in 375F..
- Save the chicken broth, cut the chicken into one-bite size.
- This is the other half of the squash! Peel it..
- Cut this squash and onion and apple into small pieces..
- Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and butter. Bake this in 425F for 30min..
- Scoop out the squash and we'll mix this with other ingredients..
- Pan-fry onion, kale and garlic. add salt and pepper..
- Add the one-bite size chicken inside and squash from step 9..
- Take the ingredients from step 8, put all into blender..
- Add the chicken broth (step 5), more salt pepper cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Blend it until all are smoothed out. (Pan-fry sage leave with olive oil for 10sec) Served the soup with heavy cream and the sage..
- Stuff the food from step 11 back into the squash shell. Sprinkle Mediterranean flavored feta cheese and cranberry and thyme. Done!.
Rich in energizing B-vitamins and plant protein, nutritional yeast boosts cheesy flavor, yet contain no added sodium. This easy butternut squash soup recipe is completely dairy-free! It has added red pepper and ginger, and is deliciously smooth. This traditional butternut squash soup will go great with grilled cheese sandwiches and salads through the end of winter. Keep it in mind for the holidays, too.