Recipe: Appetizing Tuscan Kale Soup
Tuscan Kale Soup. Say Yes to Minestrone with Kale Soups Made with Chickpea & Pasta. This Tuscan Kale Soup Recipe with roasted tomatoes, orzo, kale in a spicy broth is a must make. Stir in half and half and warm through.
Perfectly cozy and bursting with Italian spices, this ah-mazing Tuscan Kale Potato Bean Soup is packed with powerhouse ingredients all bathed in a luscious broth. The best Tuscan White Bean Kale Soup recipe with winter squash, leeks, lacinato kale and creamy cannellini beans. Heat a large soup pot over medium-high heat. You can cook Tuscan Kale Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuscan Kale Soup
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 qts of chicken stock.
- You need 6 of potatoes, halved and sliced.
- It’s 6 cups of kale, stemmed and torn.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
Tuscan White Bean Soup Ingredients & Substitutions. This soup is filled with simple pantry ingredients. Here's what you'll need – plus ingredient substitutions if needed: Preparation. Drain beans in a colander and rinse.
Tuscan Kale Soup step by step
- Add the oil to the pot over high heat and brown the sausage, paprika and hot pepper flakes while breaking it up.
- Add the onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning and saute 5 min.
- Add the flour and saute until the flour begins to stick to the bottom of the pot..
- Add the stock and while the stock is heating, season with salt and pepper. It should be salty as the potatoes will soak some of the broth up. Feel free to add a few tbsp of fish sauce if you have it on hand..
- Add the potatoes, bring to a simmer, and cook covered for 20 min..
- Add the kale and cream and continue cooking for 5 min..
- Serve with a crusty bread and feel free to sprinkle with parmesan if you have it on hand..
Season with pepper, garnish with Parm, and serve. Chilly nights when energy levels are low are the perfect time for this Tuscan Kale Soup. It is fast, warming and provides a wonderful boost of extra nutrition with kale, cannellini beans and zucchini. As an added bonus, this soup is gluten-free and fairly low carb. A tuscan kale soup with spicy Italian sausage and super fresh ingredients just rocks my world.