Recipe: Appetizing Taco soup
Taco soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil.
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. You can have Taco soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- You need 1 lb of good ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of pablano pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of a green pepper.
- It’s 1 can of white beans.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 of large can of tomatoes.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of Avocado.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s of Broken tortillas.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
Top this soup with sour cream, Homemade Salsa or Pico de Gallo and a sprinkle of cheddar for the perfect dinner! Favorite Soup Recipe This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple! It's an easy, protein packed soup full of zesty, crave-worthy flavor, plus it's perfectly hearty and filling. It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients!
Taco soup instructions
- Brown your beef with the onion and peppers.
- Empty the cans in the crock pot.
- Drain meat peppers and onions and place in crock pot.
- Cook for about two hours.
- Line bowl with broken chips. Serve soup. Garnish with cheese avocado and sour cream.
- Enjoy with a cold beer and juice from1 /2 a lime.
This taco soup makes a GREAT freezer meal. It holds up really well and reheats perfectly. Check out my easy freezing tips below. Allow the taco soup to cool down. Place into a zip top bag or freezer container (leaving room for it to expand) and add a freezer label.