Recipe: Appetizing Creamy Chicken and rice soup
Creamy Chicken and rice soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Chicken Rice and Soup Made with Real Ingredients. Discover A Wide Range Of Easy To Make Recipes With Knorr® Products Today! Transform Any Side Into a Main Dish Create a Family Favorite Tonight!
Season generously with salt and pepper. Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup. The soup turned out wonderfully yet I needed a way to add veggies to my family's diet. You can cook Creamy Chicken and rice soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and rice soup
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 1/2 c of white rice.
- It’s 7 c of water.
- Prepare 1 of large can cream of chicken.
- You need 6 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 can of carrots.
- It’s 1-2 c of grated cheese.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley.
The Jasmine Rice was the perfect addition to our creamy chicken and rice soup. With its buttery, nutty fragrance, and silky, smooth grains – it is delicious mixed with the tender chunks of chicken and sautéed vegetables in our soup's creamy chicken broth! Make This Chicken And Wild Rice Soup Gluten Free! If you are looking to make this soup gluten free, it could probably be done by swapping out the flour for half the amount of cornstarch and blending it well with some of the milk instead (of course you wouldn't be making a roux anymore but I'd still add in some of the butter for flavor and richness).
Creamy Chicken and rice soup instructions
- Boil chicken breast with 1 or 2 bouillon cubes..
- While chicken is cooking open and drain carrots. With a fork, mash carrots into small pieces. (Optional: my kids don't like big chunks of carrots.).
- When chicken is done remove from water. In the water add the carrots remaining bouillon cubes and cook until the cubes are completely dissolved. Add a teaspoon of garlic powder a teaspoon of onion powder and 1-2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Add water and rice, cook until rice is done.
- Meanwhile, cube up or shred chicken.
- When rice is done add chicken, cream of chicken. And cheese salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and let stand 10-20 minutes. The rice will swell and soup thicken..
I hope you love this Easy Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup as much as my family does!. This is one of the first recipes I shared with you here, and it's still a family favorite! I have been making this chicken rice soup for years, long before I had a blog. Add butter to onion mixture and allow to melt. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.